Hi my name is Mary Woods and I am a clinical social worker. I am available to listen and develop positive outlooks for mental health concerns. I provide services for adolescents to older adults who experienced/s anxiety, depression, bipolar, PTSD, domestic violence, sexual assault, family and marital conflict and adolescents transitional changes. I utilize Cognitive Behavioral therapy with Empowerment and Strength perspectives to bring changes that are meaningful and lasting.
Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (SC)
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (VA)
Graniteville, SC 29829 US
- Welcome, I have been a Social Worker since 2003 and been in private practice since 2010. I have worked with military personnel, survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault, and teenagers. I utilize compassion and individuals strength to develop a treatment plan with the client to improve overall well being.
- I graduated with a double major in psychology and sociology with a Bachelor of Arts degree from Augusta State University. I obtained my Master of Social Work degree from University of South Carolina.
- Trauma and Abuse
- Anger Management
- Mood Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Assessment / $150 / 60 Minutes
- Couple therapy / $130 / 45 Minutes
- Individual therapy / $110 / 45 Minutes