My philosophy is that we are all human and are deserving of love and kindness. I aspire to bring hope and healing into the lives of those I serve. Unconditional regard, hope, and compassion are traits that I practice. Outside of helping I spend time with my significant other and our family of animals. I am an avid reader and love to always be learning new techniques and using my imagination.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (MT)
- I have worked in the mental health field for several years. I spent a significant amount of time at a local mental health center helping those with Severe and Disabling Mental Illness. I have experience with rehabilitation and support, case management, and therapy. I have also explored avenues in geriatric support and counseling. I am currently working in a primary care setting providing counseling and crisis intervention.I tend to work from a Cognitive Behavioral model in which I assess how one's thoughts influence emotions and behaviors. In all of my work I take a very person centered and relational stand point that says that YOU matter and can often use our relationship as a foundation for change.I especially enjoy working with those who struggle with PTSD, grief, depression, and anxiety. I have specialized training in treating PTSD (CPT) and Borderline Personality disorder (DBT).
- I completed my BA in Psychology with a minor in Human and Family Development at the University of Montana-Missoula.I completed my MSW at Walla Walla University and got my LCSW in Missoula
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Follow up session / $80 / 30 Minutes
- Individual therapy / $140 / 60 Minutes
- Initial evaluation / $180 / 60 Minutes