Welcome to the process of self-exploration, self-acceptance, and introspection that psychotherapy offers. I am Dr. Jones, and I thank you for viewing my profile. I take a collaborative approach to therapy with an emphasis on evidence-based agents of change. I work to understand your subjective experience and provide a safe place to explore what you feel contributes to the reason you sought services in the first place. I have gained experience in the field over the past ten years working with individuals ranging in ages from 3 to 97 experiencing individualistic life challenges and inherent emotions. I encourage you to express your reactions to my approach, your feelings about our discussions, as well as your frustrations in an open, and non-judgmental context. I utilize techniques from a variety of theoretical backgrounds including mindfulness, cognitive, and psychodynamic interventions. I look forward to working with you, and thank you for sharing your story with me!
Licensed Clinical Psychologist (VA)
Richmond, VA 23237 US
- Over the past two years, I have worked in a Virginia State Psychiatric Facility focusing on the treatment of elderly individuals with serious mental illness requiring hospitalization. This work required a holistic approach that emphasized the patient as well as collaboratively working with his or her caregivers and families. Over the course of my ten year career, I have worked with children, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics experiencing a variety of psychological issues in myriad settings. My training has equipped me to manage a variety of psychological issues as well as engaging in ongoing assessment and collaboration with patients I work with. I value the opportunity to work with you and look forward to hearing from you. Please see my specialty areas for more information.
- Doctor of PsychologyPsy.D.Immaculata UniversityGraduation: August 2014Master of Arts in Clinical PsychologyMarywood UniversityGraduation: May 2009B.S. in PsychologyMansfield UniversityGraduation: August 2006
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Couples / $120 / 60 Minutes
- Family / $120 / 60 Minutes
- Individual / $160 / 60 Minutes
- Individual / $80 / 30 Minutes