Lisa Sharf is a Florida, Michigan and Ohio licensed Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner with a great interest in wellness education and patient advocacy, assisting individuals and families as they navigate the health care system. Lisa has several years of telepsychiatry experience and been working with InSight at Michigan- based outpatient clinics since 2012. Lisa obtained her bachelor’s degree in Health Science from Boston University and a bachelor’s of science in Nursing at the University of Miami. She later gained her Masters Degree in Nursing with a specialty as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner from Florida International University Graduate School of Nursing in 1998. Lisa is board certified by the ANCC as a Clinical Specialist in Psychiatry and Mental Health.
Nurse Practitioner (MI, FL)
I have been in practice for over 15 years. My clinical experience includes both men and women in Florida and in Michigan. My expertise includes wellness and health promotion, women's issues as well as mood disorders.
" Verified by Psychology Today's Find A Therapist"
Having obtained her Bachelor's Degree in Health Science from Boston University and a Bachelor's of Science in Nursing at the University of Miami. She later gained her Masters Degree in Nursing with a specialty as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner from Florida International University Graduate School of Nursing in 1998. Adult Health, Primary Care Nurse Practitioner, in 2008 Florida International University Graduate School of Nursing
- Adult Psychiatry
- Advocacy, Health Care System
- Life Coaching
- Peri or Menopausal Issues
- Post-Partum Depression
- Stress Management
- Twelve Step and Spritual Support
- Wellness and Health Promotion
- Women's Issues
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Health and wellness check-in / $75 / 30 Minutes
- Initial consultation / $185 / 60 Minutes
- Life coaching / $135 / 50 Minutes
- Medical records review, letters, & forms (including family medical leave forms, doctors letters for return to work, disability forms for temporary or permanent disability) / $75 / 30 Minutes
- Meet and greet / $55 / 30 Minutes